BarebackBastards.com ("BarebackBastards") recognizes that its customers, visitors, users, and others who use www.BarebackBastards.com or other web sites owned or operated by BarebackBastards (the "BarebackBastards Sites") (collectively or individually "Users") value their privacy. This Privacy Notice details important information regarding the use and disclosure of User information collected on the BarebackBastards Sites. BarebackBastards provides this Privacy Notice to help you make an informed decision about whether to use or continue using the BarebackBastards Sites.
Please note that any video, image, or other content posted at the direction of Users onto the BarebackBastards Sites becomes published content and is not considered personally identifiable information subject to this Privacy Notice.
The Information BarebackBastards Collects
User Provided Information: You provide certain personally identifiable information (such as your name and email address) to BarebackBastards when choosing to participate in various activities on the BarebackBastards Sites such as uploading videos, posting messages in our forums or in the video comments section, entering contests or sweepstakes, taking advantage of promotions, responding to surveys, or subscribing to newsletters or other mailing lists.
- Cookies Information: When you visit the BarebackBastards Sites, we may send one or more cookies - a small text file containing a string of alphanumeric characters - to your computer that uniquely identifies your browser. BarebackBastards uses both session cookies and persistent cookies. A persistent cookie remains after you close your browser. Persistent cookies may be used by your browser on subsequent visits to the site. Persistent cookies can be removed by following your web browser help file directions. A session cookie is temporary and disappears after you close your browser. You can reset your web browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, some features of the BarebackBastards Sites may not function properly if the ability to accept cookies is disabled.
- Log File Information: When you use the BarebackBastards Sites, our servers automatically record certain information that your web browser sends whenever you visit any website. These server logs may include information such as your web request, Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser type, browser language, referring / exit pages and URLs, platform type, number of clicks, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed and the order of those pages, the amount of time spent on particular pages, the date and time of your request, and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser.
The Way BarebackBastards Retains Information
- To preserve the integrity of website databases BarebackBastards's procedure is to retain information submitted by members for an indefinite length of time. By submitting information to BarebackBastards you are consenting to store that information indefinitely.
- If required by law, such as the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA,) BarebackBastards will scramble and/or encrypt that information to make it unrecognizable. BarebackBastards will also respond to written member requests to scramble account information. If you wish to make such a request, which will require you to verify your identity, contact the BarebackBastards Policy Manager. ï¿½ needs to link to the contact info
The Way BarebackBastards Uses Information
- If you submit personally identifiable information to us through the BarebackBastards Sites, then we use your personal information to operate, maintain, and provide to you the features and functionality of the BarebackBastards Sites.
- Any personal information or video content that you voluntarily disclose online (on discussion boards, in messages and chat areas, within your public profile page, etc.) becomes publicly available and can be collected and used by others. Your account name (not your email address) is displayed to other Users when you upload videos or send messages through the BarebackBastards Sites and other Users can contact you through messages and comments. Any videos that you submit to the BarebackBastards Sites may be redistributed through the internet and other media channels, and may be viewed by the general public.
- We do not use your email address or other personally identifiable information to send commercial or marketing messages without your consent or except as part of a specific program or feature for which you will have the ability to opt-in or opt-out. We may, however, use your email address without further consent for non-marketing or administrative purposes (such as notifying you of major BarebackBastards Site changes or for customer service purposes).
- We use both your personally identifiable information and certain non-personally-identifiable information (such as anonymous User usage data, cookies, IP addresses, browser type, clickstream data, etc.) to improve the quality and design of the BarebackBastards Sites and to create new features, promotions, functionality, and services by storing, tracking, and analyzing User preferences and trends.
When BarebackBastards Discloses Information
- We do not share your personally identifiable information (such as name or email address) with other, third-party companies for their commercial or marketing use without your consent or except as part of a specific program or feature for which you will have the ability to opt-in or opt-out.
- We do share non-personally-identifiable information (such as anonymous User usage data, referring / exit pages and URLs, platform types, number of clicks, etc.) with interested third-parties to assist them in understanding the usage patterns for certain content, services, advertisements, promotions, and/or functionality on the BarebackBastards Sites.
- We may release personally identifiable information and/or non-personally-identifiable information if required to do so by law, or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with state and federal laws (such as U.S. Copyright Law) or respond to a court order, subpoena, or search warrant.
You may, of course, decline to submit personally identifiable information through the BarebackBastards Sites, in which case BarebackBastards may not be able to provide certain services to you. You may update or correct your personal profile information and email preferences at any time by visiting your account profile page.
To protect your privacy and security, we take reasonable steps (such as requesting a unique password) to verify your identity before granting you profile access or making corrections. You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your unique password and account information at all times.
Please contact BarebackBastards with any questions or comments about this Privacy Notice, your personal information, your consent, or your opt-in or opt-out choices by emailing customer service.
Third-party Advertisers, Links to Other Sites
BarebackBastards does not provide any personally identifiable information to these third-party ad servers or ad networks without your consent or except as part of a specific program or feature for which you will have the ability to opt-in or opt-out. However, please note that if an advertiser asks BarebackBastards to show an advertisement to a certain audience (for example, men ages 18-34) or audience segment (for example, men ages 18-24 who have viewed certain channels of content) and you respond to that advertisement, the advertiser or ad-server may conclude that you fit the description of the audience they are trying to reach.
Our Commitment To Data Security:
BarebackBastards uses commercially reasonable physical, managerial, and technical safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of your personal information. We cannot, however, ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to BarebackBastards and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your transmission of information, BarebackBastards makes commercially reasonable efforts to ensure the security of our systems. However, please note that this is not a guarantee that such information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards.
If BarebackBastards learns of a security systems breach, then we may attempt to notify you electronically so that you can take appropriate protective steps. BarebackBastards may post a notice on the BarebackBastards Sites if a security breach occurs. Depending on where you live, you may have a legal right to receive notice of a security breach in writing. To receive a free written notice of a security breach (or to withdraw your consent from receiving electronic notice) you should notify customer service.
Our Commitment to Legal-Age Usage
Protecting children from adult ocntent is especially important. For that reason, BarebackBastards does not knowingly collect or maintain personally identifiable information or non-personally-identifiable information on the BarebackBastards Sites from persons under 18 years of age, and no part of our website is directed to persons under 18, or legal age according to state law. If you are under 18 years of age, then please do not use or access the BarebackBastards Sites at any time or in any manner. If BarebackBastards learns that personally identifiable information of persons under 18 years of age has been collected on the BarebackBastards Sites then BarebackBastards will take the appropriate steps to delete this information.
Special Note to International Users:
Changes and updates to this Privacy Notice
This Privacy Notice may be revised periodically and users are encouraged to review the Notices periodically to stay aware of any changes. In general, we only use your personal information in the manner described in the Privacy Notice in effect when we received the personal information you provided. Your continued use of the BarebackBastards Sites constitutes your agreement to this Privacy Notice and any future revisions.
For revisions to this Privacy Notice that may be materially less restrictive on our use or disclosure of the personal information you have already provided to us, we will attempt to obtain your consent before implementing such revisions with respect to such information.